Saturday, December 15, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it SNOW!!

Well it wasn't supposed to start snowing until 9 am this morning but when we woke up we already had a lot of snow on the ground. So exciting - and it has been snowing all day so we are getting tons of snow. Tomorrow could be another snow day for church that is!

Today was the day. Today was the day I finally graduated from ISU - it is about time! I am done and start my job in January. I am excited to see how God is going to use me in Decatur. I am sure He has some big plans that I am not quite prepared for yet, but I will get there. It is so nice to have a little break and then be thrown into real life. Well I guess it isn't thrown, I kind of chose to do it, but it is exciting and scary all at the same time. After graduation today my family surprised me with a dinner a J Bucks which was delicious!! After our yummy dinner Adam and I spent a long time driving home, because we could only drive 30 mph because the roads were so bad. All in all it has been a great day!

Well it is time for some snuggling and a movie...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The snuggling was my favorite part

The Wickershams said...

Good luck with your new classroom! I love Decatur, you should try Pastabilities and Robbies if you haven't already, they're downtown. We're actually in Clinton this weekend-but are heading back today, very CAREFULLY due to the snow! haha. We were hoping to get to FCC this morning, but my dad and Howard were out plowing snow off of all the neighbors drive ways! We'll be back for Christmas, so we'll see you at the Christmas eve service! Enjoy your week :)