Sunday, December 9, 2007

The First of Many

So I have been sucked in to the blogging world. I just realized that I keep up with a lot of other people's life events through their blog so what better way for me (and Adam) to keep everyone updated.

Church and youth group was canceled today because of the ice - this never happens so we are taking the day to relax and enjoy it! I need to start getting all of my paper work filled out for Decatur and call them with the load of questions I have for them. Today hopefully I will get started on my lesson plans for next semester so I will be prepared to start -I just need to get a little motivated, which is hard because I haven't seen a paycheck yet!

This has been an amazing week - not only did Adam get a free (no vacation used) Sunday but we were able to see our new nephew which was also exciting. We had a few friends over on Friday night which was great to be able to see them, and then Saturday night we had a small group Christmas party, which was tons of fun!! Well my first blog is officially over... hopefully this will be the first of many.

Praying for a snow day...

No comments: